Lose weight for life – Learn how to change eating & drinking habits to hit & maintain your weight loss goals
Are you looking to learn how to change eating habits and lose weight, keep it off for life, tone up and get fit? Are you tired of constant yo-yo dieting or unsure about what food you should eat and what food you should avoid in order to lose excess weight or correctly give your body the nutrition it needs.
Do you need access to a coach who you can be accountable to on a daily basis, who will provide you with the information and feedback that you need to stay motivated and keep you on track to achieve your weight loss goal?
If so, then the Strong Body Weight Loss Plan may well be just what you are looking for. This 28 day programme includes a full review of your current lifestyle, diet and activity levels, with recommendations on what you need to do to adopt a healthy eating and activity plan that can be maintained to get the weight off and keep it off for life.
It takes 21 days to break bad eating habits and adopt new ones. This 28 day plan helps to ensure that you adopt new healthy eating habits that you can continue with well after the 28 day plan ends.
The primary focus of the Strong Body Weight Loss Plan is to provide you with knowledge, coaching, accountability and support to maximise excess weight loss and improved fitness.
The health benefits from losing excess weight are well documented and include:
- Improved mental health
- Reduced risk of some cancers
- Reduced risk of diabetes
- Decreased risk of heart attack
- Reduced blood pressure
- Reduced risk of stroke
- Improved sleep
- Reduced joint (including lower back) pain
- Reduced stress
- Reduced dependency on prescription drugs
- Better hormonal balance
- Improved mood
- Improved confidence
- Improved energy levels
- Improved skin
The Strong Body Weight Loss Plan includes:
- Five x 30 minute face to face 1-2-1 consultations
- Weekly full body measurements – including:
- Total Body Weight
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Body Fat %
- Body Fat Weight (kgs & lbs)
- Muscle Mass %
- Muscle Mass Weight (Kgs & lbs)
- Visceral Fat (fat around the organs)
- Blood Pressure
- Circumference Measurements (including Chest, Waist, Hips and Arms).
- Lifestyle questionnaire with daily and weekly activity goal setting, with weekly reviews.
- Fact sheets on:
- Nutrition to lose excess body weight and maintain lean metabolically active muscle
- Alcohol and it’s negative effect on weight loss
- Effective exercise for weight loss & fitness gains.
- Current diet analysis with observations and recommendations of what to eat and what not to eat based around your current work/life patterns
- Daily submission of your progress with feedback
- Weekly submission of food diary with feedback
- Weekly goal setting and reviews
- Weekly progress report to visually track progress
- Unlimited online coaching and support for the entire duration that you remain on the programme
“A year in and I’m nearly two stone lighter. My wardrobe issues involve throwing out things or getting them altered to fit the new me. Is it about the weight loss? I’d be lying if I said that wasn’t part of it. I see a new me in the mirror and I like what I see.”
“The best news is that over 5 weeks I lost 9lbs of fat and gained 1lb of muscle! This is something I could not have achieved through exercise alone. Pete’s approach is very clear and pragmatic and the weekly weigh-ins and food diary really helped me to focus and keep on track particularly at the beginning. I am now a total convert and cannot recommend the programme highly enough.”
“Three months later and I feel so much healthier than I’ve felt before. I’ve started doing parkruns and seen my times dropping. I’ve lost 10lbs of fat, my fat % is now within the healthy range and the visceral fat around my organs has dropped too. I’ve been able to make a real (and hopefully sustainable) difference to my lifestyle. I feel happier, healthier and fitter. Now my next goal is to run a half marathon! Watch this space.”
The ‘scale’ weight didn’t drop off as quickly as I thought it might, given the effort I was making both in terms of eating and increasing activity, but what did change was my fat percentage. In total I lost 11lb of body fat (!) and put on 2lb of muscle, and also lowered my visceral fat around my organs. I’m also starting to see results in my body shape and fitness.
One off payment of £145 with £5 returned to you for every kg of excess body ‘fat’ weight lost over the 28 days of the plan. Therefore if you lose 5kgs of excess weight over the 28 days, then 5kgs x £5 = £25 will be returned to you on the last day of the 28 day programme. Lose pounds to earn pounds and keep the weight off for life.